Tuesday, July 16, 2024

The Bare Minimum


'I have a good sense of my body in a bathing suit around people who appreciate what I'm doing, like a contest.  But on a beach most people are not experts. The general public doesn't know how to look. How proud can you be when they don't even know what they're looking at?' 
Arnold Schwarzenegger


No, we're not experts, but we all know what we like, and what we enjoy.  I know I'm not the only who lays on the beach with a good book and sunglasses, barely reading the words, but scanning the bodies and bathing suits around me.  It's part of summer, even those who don't like wearing a bathing suit, enjoying looking at others who do.


Over the years, bathing suits slowly reduced in size, only to to increase again the last few decades.  Of course I think everyone should wear what makes them comfortable, board shorts, a t-shirt or an itsy bitsy teenie weenie.  These are millions of shots out there of people wearing the bare minimum at the beach, these shots are a some of my favorites.



No comments: