Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Under Where?

Is it just me or do the new shots of KJ Apa for Lacoste underwear fall a little flat....  Apa is one of today's hottest actors, with an incredible physique perfect to fill out a pair of tight undies. Apa looks good for sure,  but unfortunately, they seemed to have photoshopped and  'ken dolled' his mages to the point where they lack any degree of real heat.

I understand these shots are for mainstream magazines and media but they still seem rather bland.  I remember in the 90's when an underwear ad could give me all kinds of feels and was all I needed to get the heart, and the body racing. They pushed boundaries, grabbed attention, and had anti-obscenity activists  writing stern letters to company presidents and threatening boycotts.   

I doubt these shots of KJ will get anyone hot and bothered enough to grab their picket signs.  If you want to see a few men's underwear ads that did get people talking, check out some of my favorites on the NEXT PAGE HERE:

1 comment:

Steve said...

It looks like he's wearing a foam cup insert to smooth everything out and prevent VPL.
Steve Grand sells them on his website Grand Axis but I'm sure they're available elsewhere. Very disappointing!
https://shopgrandaxis.com/products/soft-cup-insert