Monday, October 10, 2016

T E N


Like most of you, I always hated when my favorite sit-com had a clip show. You know, one of those episodes that looks new, but only has one or two new scenes, filmed only to set up a series of flashbacks to previous episodes. At the same time, when you love a great comedy show, you also know some of the best moments are usually from the some of the shows earlier episodes. FHturns 10 this week. On October 13th, 2007, I started the blog. What began as an outlet for my writing, and a place of course for hot naked men, has morphed over the last decade to what you see today. I never thought when I started it would last 10 weeks, let alone 10 years. That being said, I am proud of the what the site has become. I love love photography, the arts and creatively imaginative imagery. As much as I love the male form, I also have no interest in just posting images after image on a site, no matter how hot the photo, without thought, credit or investigation.

Posting great imagery of naked men may have been the impetus, but getting to know the story behind those images is the motivator that keeps me going. Every time I think it's time to quit, an image, artist, model or story lures me in with questions and curiosities about how the image came to be. So... despite my feelings about sit-com clips shows, I am devoting the next week and a half of FH to celebrating. Not the sites anniversary really, but more the artists, models and stories that have inspired and kept me motivated the last 10 years. There is a little bit of looking back, but it is mostly a chance to once again spotlight some of the artists who have supported and contribute to FH over the years. Soooo, look for some old favorites, new images and shoots, and a few surprises as I celebrate what else, some of my FaVorites!

No comments: