Friday, October 22, 2010

Just Because: Lisa Marie Presley



I like Lisa Marie Presley, always have.

But...

Despite her claims on Oprah I am still not buying it. Do I think she is lying, not really. I think however there is so much riding on Michael Jackson being remembered in a certain way that anyone, enemy or loved discussing him is suspect. Lisa certainly is not interested in his cash but I she does seem to stronly want her actions justified. Lisa says this is the last time she will discuss the subject...I am not so sure. She (understandably so) is invested in getting people to understand why she married Jackson. The problem is I truly don't think she has quite figured it out herself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree! In an interview she gave years ago, she said they didn't even see each other the last year of the marriage - but they did talk on the phone. On Oprah this week she made it sound like a much more intimate relationship.