Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Damn You American Idol!


Damn you American Idol!
I loved you for many years but a not long ago we both realized we must part. For the last 3 to 4 seasons we have seen less and less of one another. I often stood you up on Tuesday night...yet...you kept coming back. While working on a presentation for work tomorrow I turned you on. You did something different to yourself, the old, tired weary you I had grown bored of was fresh, new and lured me back in. I found myself interested and actually getting teary eyed over the way you manipulate the edits of your back stories.

I am not sure if my re infatuation will last, it might just be a one time fling with my ex. Once the show gets running, I am not sure I can remain faithful but for now, you have peeked my interest. Only time will tell.

Some highlights:
Robbie Rosen


Tiffany Rios


Travis Orlando

No comments: