Sunday, November 20, 2011

Good Morning: Jake Coleman Wilson by Emerging Talent Images



When I first spotted shots from Emerging Talent Images, as usual, I knew I wanted to feature some on FH. It is difficult to put into words what initially attracted me. I am tempted to say 'fresh' and 'clean' but that does not quite do it justice and diminishes the skill involved with it's creation. Bill from Emerging Talent shoots mostly on location using natural light. The vibrancy he captures with color, in clothes, background and skin tone, reminds me how most of us look first thing in the morning. Just out of the shower, in clean clothes, before the elements and stresses of the day wear away some of our sheen.



This vibrancy is present within the Mississippi photographers studio shots as well as location. I think creating such appealing and welcoming images stems from Bill's initial goal of helping aspiring models to build their ports. Having amassed a fairly significant body of work and gained a bit of a reputation, Bill has since gone professional but welcomes aspiring models to contact him about shooting!



'I continue to enjoy working with models, helping them build an exceptional portfolio of images that will work to secure their ultimate success in this industry. But I am now in a position to be more selective about the projects I choose to do.'



'Photography has been my passion for as long as I can remember. I started shooting film with a Minolta Maxxum at age 16 and have been hooked ever since. The digital age, with first a Canon and now Nikon, took my work to a whole new level.'
Bill from ETI



20 year old Jake Coleman Wilson is the perfect model to showcase Bill's work, Great face and body and beautiful blue eyes for Bill to bring out. Jake also has the ability to take on a variety of looks and moods. A photographer as well, Jake is at ease in front of the camera and open to creative ideas within his work.



'I knew right away that Jake would be an excellent addition to my portfolio and I wasn't disappointed at our initial shoot, or at subsequent shoots for that matter. Jake is a natural. He has an innate sense of how he needs to pose to look his best in a shot. He is professional and easy to work with. He takes direction well and is willing to do what it takes to get an outstanding image. Jake is currently in London pursuing his dreams,'
Bill from ETI




Check out more of Bill's wor at Emerging Talent Images on ModelMayhem HERE:
& see more of Jake on ModelMayhem HERE & at his website HERE:




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just my type, thanks!