Thursday, February 20, 2020

Eighteen Years Ago...


Highlights:
Playgirl: February 2002

Christopher Hall

'I love being naked.  I take off my clothes as frequently as possible.'
Stabbing Westwards' Christopher Hall


The Doctor Is In

'The doctor's sexy body glistened in the stream of cool water.  It was a fantasy come true.'


Real Man of the Month

Brandon Stauch 

'It's really easy for me to get hard when being naked in public.  Thankfully, my campus is pretty liberal because there are plenty of us who just love to take off our clothes.'


Damian Idoeta

'I don't like to sleep alone.  I need to wake up and cuddle next to my woman's soft, supple skin.  The naughty stuff come later...'


Richard

'I may fight fires as a career, but when I'm with a woman, I like to make things as hot and passionate as possible!'


No comments: