Saturday, February 6, 2021

Caucus: Garrett Haake

Before the 2016 election, I had CNN on all day and was a little addicted to cable news.  After the orange sociopath won, I turned it off.  Not only did I not want to see or hear him, it was also clear to me that cable news helped get him elected. They're doing it again, currently with a QAnon loving house member, cable news is elevating yet another shithead.  They, and many watchers, just can't turn away from the accident.


The only cable news show I tune into once is awhile is Nichole Wallace on Dateline Whitehouse.  I like Wallace, and the way in which she interacts with her guests.  One of Nicole's frequent guests is MSNBC's Garrett Haake.  I've enjoyed watching Haake for awhile, and always thought he was smart, attractive, and a really good reporter.  Recently though, my thoughts have gone in all kinds of odd and erotic directions...

Haake is handsome for sure, but for some reason, his mask is making him especially hot to me.  Maybe in part because it sort of forces focus.  Focus on his beautiful eyes, and a focus, on his incredibly sexy Adam's apple.  I don't really remember ever being attracted to a guy's Adam's apple before, but when Garrett is on the air, I'm almost mesmerized watching it move when he speaks. I've never wanted to bite into an apple more.

MSNBC doesn't give us many views of Haake's legs, but his Instagram does... Those legs could pull my attention from his neck whether he's at work (below) or on vacation (above),  If you do check out Garrett's Instagram, you'll notice those legs get quite a work out.  In addition to being a runner, most of his Instagram images are from his time at the gym. 


Garrett Haake on Instagram


2 comments:

psh@cmh_11 said...

Garrett Haake is so hot. Thanks for posting. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one that thinks so. I haven't been fixated on his Adam's apple, though. It's just his total package that I find appealing. Plus, he's a pretty smart guy. Now, can you do one on Jonathan Lemire?

Anonymous said...

Been a fan of Garrett since I first noticed him.
Please focus on young Canadian Josh Wingrove next!
https://twitter.com/josh_wingrove