Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Pico Alexander in Home Again

Life for a single mom in Los Angeles takes an unexpected turn when she allows three young guys to move in with her.

It's a little surprising to me how many pieces on FH have begun because of my remote control.  I get bored easy when watching television and often, spend more time flicking through channels than actually watching any one television show or movie.  That's exactly how I ended up putting together this post.

Home Again (2017)

I've seen most of Reese Witherspoon's romantic comedies, and even the ones I haven't seen, I thought I had at least heard about. Yet, when I flew through the channels this past Sunday afternoon, I came across one of her movies I hadn't seen or heard of before.  

As I flipped through the movie channels, I stopped after seeing the beautiful, and familiar face ,of actor Pico Alexander.  I knew Pico's face having seen him in a number of projects including the 2019 re-make of Catch 22

I first noticed Pico's perfect face in a small scene from 2014's A Most Violent Year.  I didn't especially love the film, but I took notice of Pico and even did a small piece after viewing the film. (HERE:)  Pico has such a distinctive look, beautiful facial features and a tall, slim, and incredibly hot body!  He hasn't shown off too much of that great body yet, but there's still time.

 After seeing Pico's face, I clicked info on my remote and discovered the film was 2017's Home Again.  Not sure exactly why I hadn't heard of the flick before, I'm guessing it wasn't a huge success.  I didn't stop to watch on Sunday, the film was half-way through, and I had to get ready to head out, but I plan on catching it, and more of Pico, very soon.


No comments: