Saturday, June 22, 2024

Media Men: Kegan

'You came for the ass, but stayed for the jokes'

When I first got on Twitter, I followed the usual suspects, a few politician's, a few celebrities, and a slew of men who post plenty of half naked photos .  I branched out since then, unfollowing many of the politicians. (I needed a break) I replaced them with accounts that brought me joy and laughter, animal sanctuaries, nature and pet video accounts, and accounts that don't retweet everything the orange idiot says and does. 


I didn't however, stop following hot men, and thank all those who retweet posts, and introduce me to accounts I wouldn't have known otherwise.  One of the guys I was introduced to via a retweet was Kegan, a personal trainer who shares hot selfies, many taken at the gym.  As a personal trainer, Kegan is regularly at the gym, and often shares moments from the changing room.  There is nothing better than hot visual evidence to motivate you seek a personal trainer of your own.  Or at least one to keep an eye on in the locker room....



'Sunkiss my ass'

No comments: