Friday, September 9, 2011

Just Because: End Of Summer!



Packing it in, but just for the weekend!

This has been an interesting summer...work was more demanding than usual and I had a house guest (although uninvited) off and on since late June. My brother separated from his wife last spring and showed up at my doorstep. He finally left this past Sunday to move in with his new girlfriend ('too soon, too soon' yelled his kids, and his brother!). Although I am not supportive of his choice, I am supportive of having my couch and remote back. I love basketball and hockey but am not a football fan. With the season starting this Sunday,(would rather have splinters shoved into each of my fingernails than watch football on tv) it would have been war!

Usually this time of year I take a month or so off from FH. I am leaving tomorrow for a couple of days to celebrate my brothers departure and to suck what life there is left out of summer. But given my posting has been (lets just say... sporadic) the past couple of months, I shall be back next week to daily updates!

If your so inclined during my brief break, take a look back at my favorite stories from 2011 (see below).

Tye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really glad you're going to keep it up Tye. Always look forward to seeing your latest works. Hope you enjoy your time off.