Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Burn Baby Burn: Adrian Zmed





Eighties hottie Adrian Zmed who has spent the last couple of decades on stage including stints on Broadway in Grease, Blood Brothers & Falsettos.






I don't think I have ever seen a full episode of TJ Hooker, but as a kid I was crushing over Heather Locklear and caught a few scenes. Zmed was the epitome of male eye candy and the shows opening credits are retro heaven and scream 80's with the music and edited scenes. (it was a requirement it seems for every cop on TV in the 70's and 80' to go undercover as a stripper...) I only wish network television today would understand how important opening credits can be. From the little I saw of Hooker, they were the best part of the show.






2 comments:

always on my mind... said...

I Love Adrian Zmed
He's so HOT!!!

McelebSpeedos said...

I also never watched this show and don't know why because I found all 4 of those people very hot and sexy looking at one time or another. Adrian looked so good back then and love him in the briefs and speedos. He was one of the few that wore them often.