Saturday, July 24, 2021

Oh Bobby!


'And then drama ensues... it's Wild!
Bobby


Those of you who have been following, know that I've been recently binge watching Bravo's Below Deck Mediterranean.  I stumbled on the show a few months ago and began watching the show mid-way through it's fifth season.  I ended up going back and watching the season from the beginning, then began working my way back.


Thus far, I featured the deckhands from season 5 Alex Radcliffe (HERE:) and season 4's Jack Stirrup. (HERE:)  As of last weekend, I finally made it back to the beginning, finishing the show's first season.  In addition to not having to endure the irritating Captain Sandy, season 1 also introduced viewers to deckhand Bobby Giancola.  Bobby appeared in the show's first two season.


The former firefighter has an incredible body, one he shows off to viewers regularly.  Bobby is one of those guys who blends the hot with the goofy, with the goofy usually winning out.  That's not to say Bobby isn't incredibly sexy, he's a nice guy who seems to get along with pretty much everyone he sails with.  If you watch the show even a little b it, you know that's a feat in itself.

Bobby & Max



If you want to check out the other guys from Below Deck Med who caught my eye, check out a few other favorite on the NEXT PAGE HERE:


No comments: