Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Welcome Aboard!

I know it's been on since 2013, but I just recently discovered Below Deck.  I think because they're both on boats,  I thought the show was connected to The Deadliest Catch.  I guess I wasn't really paying attention.  A few months ago I caught an episode of Below Deck Mediterranean from the shows fifth, and most recently aired season.


I was immediately drawn to the Mediterranean's incredibly blue seas, the beautiful islands and locations and the drama surround Chief Steward Hannah Ferrier.  Now after watching the episode I went on-line and I found out Hannah is polarizing with the shows fans.  I loved her, flaws and all.  She's beautiful and I love her accent.  I also loved her intolerance for most of those around her.  If she was on your side, she had your back, but if not, you'd better watch out.  


The episode I watched was about mid-way through the season, but thankfully, Amazon had the entire series so I was able to go back and watch the season from the beginning.  Season 5 didn't end well for Hannah, but I'm certain after watching the reunion, that she's doing ok.  I was looking forward to watching season 6, but the show unfortunately brought back Captain Sandy and Malia, two on the show I wasn't so found of...


A boat is only as effective as it's crew, and although I wasn't a fan of Malia the person, she proved a decent bosun.  Her deck crew included three hot guys, Peter, Robert and my favorite Alex Radcliffe.  Peter proved to be a bit of a douche, confirmed by his chauvinism, and some problematic social media posts.  Former model Robert is incredibly hot, but is a little distant, still fighting his own demons.


Alex however, was the nice guy, friendly with all, with a season relatively drama free, at least by this crews standards.  Alex is also incredibly hot, with a great face, and a body I'd love to snuggle up with. Alex gave us various views of his physique, often when one of the female stews was waxing off his back.   I'm just glad they didn't shave his sexy chest hair. 

Alex and Robert

Although Below Deck does appear to show butts now and then, Alex waited until after the show was over to give us a flash.  Alex mooned during a Instagram story chat with fellow Below Decker Bobby, and showed another his 'wax hair' line on an episode of Below Deck: Galley Talk.

Instagram Stories


Below Deck: Galley Talk

No comments: