Saturday, June 26, 2021

DeckHead


'When a man shares his mangina with ya, you know you're gonna be friends for life.'


Earlier this month, I shared I stumbled upon Bravo's Below Deck Mediterranean.  I started watching at season 5, which meant I had 4 seasons to catch up on.  Instead of going back to the beginning, I decided to go backwards and started watching season 4, with the crew boarding the luxury yacht The Sirocco.

Jack & Aesha

The Sirocco had no lack of  eye candy especially the deck crew.  One of my favorites was deckhand Jack Stirrup.  I loved Jack's free-spirted attitude and especially loved his Liverpool accent.  Jack spent time working in the Merchant Navy as an engineer and brought those skill to the exciting world of yachting. With his crazy curls, year-round tan and smooth accent, it is easy to see why Jack is quite the ladies’ man.


Those crazy curls were certainly part of the draw, and I especially loved when they were flowing free, blown by windy Mediterranean sea.  I also enjoyed the ships Captain constantly having to remind Jack to keep his hair pulled back when guests were around.

Jack with João

Jack has a great body and although I wasn't a huge fan of his chest tattoo, his beefy butt certainly made up for it.  Jack and his roomie Travis were very comfortable being naked around one another and were often naked when in they were below deck in their bunk together.  Ok, so they were often three sheets to the wind, but it was still a roomie situation to watch.





No comments: