Friday, March 25, 2022

Overture, Curtain, Lights

Overture, curtain, lights, this is it, the night of nights 
No more rehearsing. and nursing a part 
We know every part by heart 
Overture, curtain, lights, this is it, we'll hit the heights 
And oh what heights we'll hit 
On with the show this is it.


My enthusiasm for watching The Academy Awards has waned over the last few years.  Last year, I barely paid attention, skimming through and switching channels.  I am a fan of  Amy Schumer, and especially of Wanda Sykes,, so maybe this year will be different. 


But... it is Oscar weekend and my excitement for planning my FH Oscar themed post is still strong.  I've been doing Academy Award themed posts for over a decade and it's fun looking for, and checking out the nude scenes of the male nominee's. This year there was plenty to see.  Although I've seen only a few of the Oscar nominated films, I did manage, through my research for these post, catch a few older films starring some of the nominees. 


Check out more of this years Oscar themed posts:
Best Actor: HERE:
Best Actor: Javier Bardem (The Stud) HERE
Best Actor: Denzel Washington (The Star) HERE:
Best Supporting Actor HERE:
 & Check out my previous year's Oscar features HERE:

No comments: