Friday, May 12, 2023

Tom Skerritt in Big Bad Mama


'Circumstances force a tough single mother and her two daughters into a life of crime and they quickly become outlaws on the run, picking up partners along the way, and traveling to different states, pursued by the law.'


The two actors who strip down for actress Angie Dickinson in 1974's Big Bad Mama are not exactly know as Hollywood Hunks. The first featured actor William Shatner, and I actually featured it once before.  (HERE:) I posted the clip when I was yanking off the Starfleet uniforms of the original cast of Star Trek, I was surprised to find a quick view of Shatner's stern in the 1974 film.


It was another of Wilma's (Dickinson) lovers from the film that caught my eye, Fred played by actor Tom Skerritt.  Although Angie showed the full Dickinson, Skerritt and Shatner mostly showed just glimpses of side butt, but a side of Skerritt was still more than fulfilling. 


It's sort of interesting that age has a factor in my crush on Skerritt.  He is, and always was, well over forty years older than me, but as time goes on, it makes much less of a difference.  I think I first noticed the actor when I was just a kid watching Top Gun at the theatre. Although I had no interest in him at the time, I do remember thinking there was a 'daddy' vibe in his scenes with Tom Cruise.  I think many remember that scene in the locker room with the two Tom's.  It would have been hotter had Cruise not been wearing an oddly fitted pair of high waisted grandpa tighty whities. 

I enjoyed Skerritt in Steel Magnolias and his brief turn in Brothers & Sisters, but still... I would not say I was ever really attracted to him.  Then, over the past few years, I've re-watched some of his movies, and caught films I'd never seen, or missed when they first came out.  One of them was Poison Ivy, which I watched for the first time earlier this year when profiling the hotties from Steel Magnolias. (HERE:)  Skerritt has a hot scene with some great views of beautiful butt.

Opposing Force (1986)

In addition to his nude scenes in Big Bad Mama and Poison Ivy, Skerritt had a third, and probably his best, nude scene in Opposing Force.  The 1986 action thriller tells the story of a group of solders who enroll in the Ultimate training mission.  After parachuting onto an island in the Philippines, they find that the commandant will stop at nothing to try and break his trainees


The 'training' starts out with a pretty hot humiliation scene.  Not sure why delousing scenes are sometimes so hot, but I guess it's the combination of being sprayed down when you're completely naked.  Skerritt and a company of hot men and one women are forced to strip down and get sprayed before being given just a plastic poncho to wear for the rest of their training.


I couldn't identify all the hot asses in the scene, but I certainly gave it a great deal of effort.  There is no 'mother' figure in the film, but Skerritt is the leader, causing him to be a parental figure to his troop, sacrificing himself to naked torture in a couple of scenes.  Skerritt was in his fifties when this movie was filmed, but had no problem  playing the hot action lead.



No comments: