Monday, November 13, 2023

Frozen Ass-sets


Earlier this year, I featured curly haired hottie and deckhand, Alex Propson, from Below Deck Sailing Yacht. (HERE:)  Alex was a stand-out on the season, for both his beautiful locks and looks, and the fact he wisely underplayed his hand, especially given all the drama from the other deckhands. 


 Usually causing trouble is a plus on a reality show, but with all the silly relationship drama on the boat, Alex's calm and quiet demeanor, was actually a plus.  Alex's good looks caught the attention of many, including Front Management, who signed Alex to a modeling contract after the season ended.  These first four shots, new of his portfolio, were taken by Antistudio


Alex also clearly drew the attention of Andy Cohen, and the producers of another Bravo reality show, this one Summer House.  The show is not producing it's third installment of it's Winter House spin-off, and Alex, along with several other reality stars from other shows, have joined in for a little snow filled fun.


I am way behind on my television viewing, and it will be awhile before I'll catch up to watch this season of Winter House, but I had to take a sneak peak at the first episode.  My reason of course, to catch the scenes with Alex's ass.  Thanks to DaveID on DreamCap, I learned that Alex bared his butt, something for some reason, he didn't do on Below Deck.   Below Deck usually gives us a bit of butt, but this season, I think the only butt we saw was Gary's.....  Hopefully I'll get a chance to watch Winter House before the winter is over!

No comments: