Thursday, January 25, 2024

Shirts & Skin


 I forgot that you existed 
It isn't love, it isn't hate 
It's just indifference


I'm not really a huge fan of Taylor Swift.  Not being a Swiftie however, doesn't mean I don't appreciate her talent, and how she uses her fame.  I'm also not a huge fan of the NFL, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate the attributes of brothers Jason Kelse, and his little brother Travis.


My crushes on the Kelse arose from seeing them in projects off the field.  Although I thought both were hot, it was seeing Jason's beefy butt in motion for the 2019 ESPN Body Issue that brought him into my FH Radar.  I featured his shoot in a post on the site HERE:  I've also previously posted about Travis, (HERE:) who I first noticed due to his social commentary and the issues he supports, then crushed over after watching him host SNL. 


I'm a little confused why his going shirtless last week made so many headlines, it's done all the time at games.  Given Jason's also gone pantless, going shirtless was rather tame.  I know it's all about Taylor, but Jason certainly ensured we remember he existed, and that Travis wasn't the only Kelce in the spotlight.


Given we've seen that beefy butt before, my suggestion is that next time, Jason just go for it, and cheer on his brother pantless.  Taylor and Travis already drive a certain set of the population nuts, so why not just push them over the edge. BTW:  Not sure what game the guy in this series of images was attending, but he definitely had the highest score.

No comments: