Sunday, July 21, 2024

The Celebrity Olympics: Part IV


I can't believe we're still in 1978 and this is only the 4th Battle!  When I started my series looking back at Battle of the Network stars, I thought it would be a breeze.  There are a lot of images out there, and more episodes of the series than I thought when I started.  That being said, I'm committed to finishing, so onto Battle IV!


This edition of the series was maybe my least favorite thus far.   Yes, we still had a few hotties, but there were also a lot of celebrities included I didn't know.  I had to Google more than a few of 'celebrity' contestants.  The filming was also 'different' for this edition.  Usually the highlight is the swimming competition, and the introduction of swimmers in their speedos.  The year, most of the celebrities were introduced clothed, and even the ones in speedos were shot from the waist up.
 

Still, with Lance Kerwin, Parker Stevenson and a few other hotties, it was well worth the look back.  See more highlights from Battle IV on the NEXT PAGE HERE:

No comments: