Sunday, July 21, 2024

Prime Time Supporters: Mark Indelicato


'Ugly Betty' has definitely helped me cope with issues I would have never been able to cope with if I wasn't a part of a show that has such unique characters.'
Mark Indelicato 


Nothing ages you more than crushing over actors you once watched when they were kids.  30 year old actor Mark Indelicato was a just a teenager when he played Betty's nephew Justin on Ugly Betty, but even then, he was breaking norms.  Even though it wasn't that long ago, there were many gay teens on TV in the 2000's, especially ones so lovingly accepted by their family.

Ugly Betty

Last month, I wrote that I was finally watching Hacks, and was crushing over actor Paul W Downs who plays Jimmy on the show. (HERE:)  Now that I've finished by binge, I have another crush, and it's Mark Indelicto who plays Damien, one of Deborah's assistants.  


As much as I love Jean Smart and Hannah Einbinder, the more I watch, the more it's the supporting cast I'm enjoying.  From the reviews that I read, I don't think I loved the last season as much as others, but I did love the supporting actors, especially those played by Downs, Megan Stalter, Rose Abdoo and Indelicato.   


I love when they're all in scenes together, and Abdoo and Indelicato's line deliveries are hilarious.  I was glad to read Indelicato was upgraded to series regular, and I hope the next season gives us a Damien story arc.   If not, I'll settle for more hilarious Damien quips. 



No comments: