Monday, September 23, 2024

Aye Eye!


I was really drawn to the image above when I first spotted it on Twitter.  The version I first saw was a fairly small image, and it initially looked real to me.  Whenever I find an image I want to use on the site, I do a search to see if I find credit, and if so, attempt to get support to use it.  When searched further, I found a larger version, (below) which had me pretty sure the image is AI.

Like many, I worry about the impact AI will have on the arts, (and all mediums for that matter) but I don't mind them if they're clearly identified as such.  I follow a few accounts on social media that are strictly for AI, and sometimes I like using AI generated images to fit a theme, holiday or story driven post.  I don't like it however, when AI images are just mixed in with images of actual models taken by artists and photographers.  No matter how perfect an AI image may appear, I still prefer a photo with, and captured by, an actual person.  Still.. this image is kind of hot....
 

No comments: