Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thumbs Down: The Buzz around The World Cup


Above: Cristiano Ronaldo

I LOVE the world cup. I am catching up on games each night, in a betting pool at work and enjoying my sports fix now that the NHL playoffs are over. (I cannot get excited about baseball the way I can basketball and hockey). They are helping me to move on afer my down after the Winter Olympics. ;)

But...

CANNOT THEY DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE SOUND!!!

The constant buzz from the plastic horns is truly ruining my viewing experience. I feel like a mosquito is constantly buzzing around my ears. It drives the players crazy and has made me watch with the sound off. Why cannot they either find a way to edit this noise pollution off the tv broadcasts or not allow the plastic horns in the stadiums.

2 comments:

littlestevie said...

Yes! Those horns should be not allowed or not aloud at all since they only annoy and distract. Even the spectators have a bad experience from the noise and headache.

Anonymous said...

I agree, I hate those horns. I keep the tv on mute. Sports commentary is annoying anyway so I'm not missing much. That pic of Ronaldo is beautiful!
-Chris