Sunday, November 15, 2015

Favorite Face of the Day: Spencer Treat Clark


Several months ago, on Saturday late night TCM, I caught the 1976 version of a film entitled The Town That Dreaded Sundown. It was a dark 70's horror film that is said to be loosely based on the actual crimes attributed to an unidentified serial killer known as the Phantom Killer. The film opened with one of those voice over which said, 'The incredible story you are about to see is true, where it happened and how it happened; only the names have been changed.'


Well, I was hooked and watched. This past October, with the non-stop Halloween/horror movies being aired, I caught the 2014 re-make. Although I usually hate re-makes, this one, like the original, grabbed my interest right away. There were enough differences to make it interesting, especially the character of Corey played by actor Spencer Treat Clark.


Spencer has such a great face, he drew me in from his first scene. Not only incredibly sexy, but also very familiar. Many of you might remember Spencer as a child actor, his most well known role in Gladiator as Lucius. I think I might actually also remember him from Another World, where he played Stephen Michael Frame in the late 90's.

The Town That Dreaded Sundown (2014)

Spencer has also appeared on screen in films including, Unbreakable, Mystic River, The Last House on the Left and on television on shows like, The Good Wife, The Closer, Law and Order SVU, Mad Men and most recently on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. I will certainly be keeping an eye on this actors upcoming projects!

The Last House On The Left (2009)




No comments: