Thursday, June 14, 2018

Matthew Dunston: Disrobed

Matthew by Jay2828

If you're a regular reader of FH, you're familiar with model Matthew Dunston whose work I have had the pleasure to feature several times over the last year. (HERE:) FH began this month with a spotlight on art models, and since then, have been looking for 'stories' from models about their experiences posing in front of a large group of people whose eyes, are focused on every inch of your body. Now for many, this would be an intimidating experience, but for Matthew, who loves to be naked, it was that blasted robe that caused the most stress...


'I modeled for a drawing group in Iowa about 3 weeks ago. It was my first time that I had modeled in front of that many people. There were about 20 people in attendance. I did not feel nervous before hand, as we both know how open I am about taking off my clothes. The weirdest thing for me was wearing the robe they provided. Before we began, I took off my clothes and put on the robe in their changing room. I then walked out into the art room and waited for instruction and for everyone to arrive.'


'I felt like I was hiding something from them, and felt kind of weird about that. However, I totally understand that wearing a robe is for professional reasons. When I was finally able to take the robe off, I felt completely free. I posed for two hours (with a ten minute break halfway through), and enjoyed every minute of it. Everyone really enjoyed me as a model, and asked if I would do it again. Of course I said yes! Not only am I able to be naked in public, but I also get paid for my time...at a fairly decent rate. I cannot wait to get in front of the lights of an art room again! Let me know if you need or want any more detail from me!'

No comments: