Monday, April 8, 2019

Wild Boy: Machine Gun Kelly


Am I out of my head?
Am I out of my mind?
If you only knew the bad things I like
Don't think that I can explain it
What can I say, it's complicated
Bad Things, Machine Gun Kelly



On Paper, rapper Machine Gun Kelly (Colson Baker) shouldn't appeal to me, there are so many things about him that usually rebel, not compel me... his name, just the beginning.  Yet..Kelly's caused that push/pull, that dirty sexy quality that we're all drawn to at one time or another...


I didn't even know who the Ohio rapper even was until last month when featuring actor Douglass Booth and his nude scene in the film The Dirt. (HERE:)  The film tells the story of how Mötley Crüe came to be one of the most notorious rock 'n roll groups in history, and Kelly plays Tommy Lee in the film.


When I was searching for images for the post on Booth, I came upon many of Booth Nikki Sixx and Kelly as Lee.   I was surprised to see all of Kelly's tats when I started looking for images, as when playing Lee, they were all covered for the film. (see below)


Even with all those tats, and even though I tried to find a song of Kelly's I liked, and failed, I was still drawn to his look, and searching for shots. Kelly has a great face and a hot body, and as you can see seems to have no issue showing it off. It rare to see a shot where he's not sagging pretty low, and if he's not flashing his boxer briefs, he pull's them down and just flashes his fine behind. Sometimes, a little push pull isn't a bad thing...





No comments: