Sunday, June 2, 2019

Broadway Bared

Broadway Bares (2003)

I first featured the talented and adorable Matt Cavenaugh back in 2009. (HERE:) Although I was aware of his Broadway role in Urban Cowboy, and 2002 Broadway Bares appearance,  I first noticed Matt from his role in the 2003 flick Sexual Dependency and his soap opera appearances.   My crush only deepened after seeing his Tony performance as Tony in the Broadway revival of West Side Story. (previous post HERE:)


I recently came upon these two shots of Matt as a rather fetching inspiration for an obviously attentive artist.  I'm not exactly sure what stage project it's from.   I believe the artist is the talent actor and singer Max Von Essen.  Max and Matt were in the off Broadway production of Death Takes A Holiday, but I'm not sure it's from that production.  The two actors also performed together in the 2003 one night Christmas event, A Queer Carol, so it could also be from that.  Anyone have any idea, or any other shots?


No comments: