Thursday, June 27, 2019

Favorite Import of the Day: Chris Milligan


We all know soaps love their shirtless scenes, and if you watch the Australian soap Neighbours, you know they equally love their scenes sans pants.  I have never actually seen an entire episode of Neighbours, but thanks to the net, and various incredible fans who cap the scenes, I've managed to keep up over the years.


I featured many of my favorite hunks from Neighbours over the years; Jesse Spencer, Luke Mitchell and Jay Ryan are all covered, and un-covered on FH.   One of my recent favorites is Australian actor Chris Milligan who's been playing Kyle Canning off and on over the last ten plus years.


Being the soap for over a decade means that Milligan's been ripping off his shirt, and taking off his pants, from the ages of 19 through 31.  Although the early Chris caboose is adorable, I think I love the more meatier version (especially in just a tool belt...) that I recently spotted in a clip and in caps on Casperfan.  You be the judge, but you really can't lose, no matter which version you prefer.




Images & Video below via Casperfan


No comments: