Monday, September 2, 2019

Prime Time Supporter: Christopher Bachus


I fell in lust with actor Christopher Bachus after first seeing him on a repeat of 2004 episode of Will & Grace.  It was the actors first professional role and I posted about him after seeing the episode, 'Looking For Mr. Good Enough' back in 2015. (HERE:)


I loved Bachus' beautiful face and great head of hair not to mention his charming smile and tall lean body.  I am so used to his long locks I didn't immediately recognize him on as Manson family member Ted Watson on Mindhunter, but there something familiar about his face, I had to check out who it was on IMDB.


I also enjoy following Bachus on Twitter and enjoy reading his political views and applaud his activism.  I'd heard of his new shot Jett, but hadn't really heard of Roadies, the one season 2016 Showtime show.  I checked out a few episodes of the Luke Wilson and Carla Gugino lead series mostly to cap Bachus' butt scenes, but found myself getting into the story and characters.   It didn't hurt that Machine Gun Kelly (who I featured HERE:) was also part f the cast.

Christopher by narcissusholmes

 Mindhunter


Jett (2019)

Roadies (Episode 4)


Roadies (Episode 5)

No comments: