Monday, April 13, 2020

Parental Guidance Suggested: Domingos by Mark Leighton


'The whole experience of "working" with Domingos (and well, it never felt like work) from meeting him to editing the final results was one of the most rewarding of my experiences as a photographer.'


Last month, I featured photographer Mark Leighton's work with Bartek. (Window Seat) Mark had recently revamped his website, including adding new galleries featuring models from his recent shoots. Included in that list of new models and galleries was stunningly beautiful Domingos.


In addition to being incredibly sexy, there is something almost uniquely enchanting about Domingos.  His incredible body photographs beautifully, but there is also something magical that emanates through his eyes and his smile. Mark perfectly captures Domingos gorgeous lines and curves as well as exuberant and joyful personality.


I  was eager to feature Domingos after seeing his gallery on Mark's site.  I was even more impressed, and even more motivated after reading the story of how the 20 year old ice server ended up in front of Mark's lens.  This was not only Domingos first time taking it all off for the the camera, it was his first ever professional photo shoot.  Domingos modeling debut wasn't without a few stumbling blocks... Thanks to Mark's patience and persistence, not to mention a love of organic ice cream and a little parental guidance, everything eventually fell into place.


'I was at the shopping center in a neighbouring city in early July of last year. There was a new ice cream wagon selling organic ice creams. Now that is enough for me to head on over there, but there was an additional motivation - the young man serving them was exceptionally good looking and as he served me, he seemed to exude a gentleness and happiness.'


'Having that closer look at his face helped me to overcome my usual reticence to approach a prospective model and I asked him if he would consider posing for me. He seemed very flattered, took my card and said he would think about it.'


'A few weeks passed and I had not heard from him, so I presumed he had decided it was not for him. In August I was back in the shopping center and he was there again, this time without a queue so I had a bit longer to chat to him. He said he actually wanted to do it but he was not sure his parents would approve (he was 20 but lived at home and listened to his parents advice still).'


'I suggested we at least meet to discuss it and for him to see more of my work. That we did and he was then very keen to try a shoot. After a week of him persuading his parents, they relented and he came over to my house for a trial shoot.'


'Almost immediately I could see that he was comfortable with the camera and although not a "showy" model he again exuded that gentleness - this time with some humour or sensuality. I was very pleased with the results and wanted to do a full, location shoot with him. Eventually we did that and over the next couple of months I shot him a total of 4 times before he left Portugal to go to study in the UK.'


'Each time we shot, Domingos had improved his body and he became gradually more out going in his posing, without ever loosing that modesty and gentleness that first impressed me. I am hoping that when Domingos returns to visit his family, when travelling restrictions are eased, he will have time to fit in another shoot with me. '


Check out more of Domingos in his gallery on Mark's site HERE:
& See Even more on Mark's OnlyFans HERE:

No comments: