Sunday, July 12, 2020

Down to Earth


Although I haven't seen it yet, like many others, I've been salivating over the promotional images of Zac Efron for his new Netflix Docu-series Down to Earth with Zac Efton.  It was images that actually first began my infatuation with all things Efron.


To date, I still haven't seen a second of Summerland or High School Musical.  It was however, promotional images from those two television shows that started my posting spree on Zac, one that's lasted  the entire span of FH.  I remember searching for this shower scene from High School Musical 3.... only to find out it was a deleted scene that never aired.  I have enjoyed much of Zac's post television work, especially his turn in 2012's The Paperboy.


Down to Earth with Zac Efron

Many are referring to the bearded and furry Zac as a daddy, but he's not quite there yet for me.  First off, I'm older than Zac, but secondly, as daddy-like as he looks, there' still a hint of innocence about the actor, and he still has a little more experience to gain before fully earning the title.  It's just a matter of time though, and I've enjoyed watching the process.

No comments: