Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Maximiliano Palacio: Bangin'


Ok, I'm very late to this party.  Not the party featuring the hot guy in front of you, but the TV show where I first saw him.  I'm not a reality snob, I love my Survivor and watched Big Brother and some of the singing competitions for years.  I haven't really however, gotten into the Real Housewives franchise.  I always resisted, I always seemed so staged, and felt it was demeaning to women. 


I was right on both fronts, they do seem incredibly staged, and the shows don't exactly lift women up.  But.. I'm hooked, at least to one of them.  A few weeks ago, a local television channel had a Real Housewives of New York marathon, starting with season 1. I watched, and I have to admit, I devoured the first two seasons in a week.  I know why they call it a guilty pleasure, as I almost hated how much I enjoyed it.

Real Housewives of New York

I always seem to like the characters most others don't and for this particular show, I really loved Jill and really, really disliked all thing Bethenny.   Bethenny is so unwatchable, I did skip over most of her scenes.  The women are mostly train wrecks, but it provided a nice escape during a particular difficult month for me personally.

Another highlight was the introduction of Maximiliano Palacio.  Specifically, it was the Introduktion of the Argentinian's incredibly sexy bangs.  I love me some bangs, and would loved to have shoved Kelly Bensimon aside so that I could have moved Maximiliano's  bangs off to the side.


Introduced as a businessman and polo player, a quick Google search added model and actor to the list.  What a combination of hobbies and professions weaved together in one hot package.  Between the bangs and the Spanish accent I wish Maximiliano had stuck around more than just a few episodes.  As I'm beginning to learn however, not many men in this group of women's lives, often do...  I also find his appendix scar incredibly hot...


Before his departure, Max did have one other memorable scene.  Half of episode 10 revolved around the drama of Kelly being late to her own Halloween party.  It was worth the wait.  Kelly showed up with a loincloth wearing Max walking down a New York street on what appears to be a rather warm Halloween night.  I'm currently making my way through season 3, and Max is gone, and I know Jill is leaving the show soon as well.  Not sure I'll continue, but I hear Bethenny is leaving as well, so that might inspire me to continue. 


Next 2 shots from Doug Lohmeyer

The Halloween Party

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What not to like. Beautiful man.