Friday, May 21, 2021

Instagrams that Inspire: Remington Hoffman


I watch Days of our Lives occasionally, but I didn't initially connect model and actor Remington Hoffman with his role as Li Shin.  Maybe that's because Mr. Shinn is usually in a business suit and tie, and Remington's Instagram page is full of hot shirtless shots.   


The talented actor is much more than his incredible physique however, and very introspective about his looks, his life and his career.  If you don't watch Days, you might know Remington from his turns on Animal Kingdom, West World, Station 19 and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.





'I wasn’t going to tell anyone but decided to share anyways. This is kind of connected to the photo but really not at all. I got this mirror from the thrift store recently and every night I stand in front of it #naked . It’s been a super healthy experience for me. All the parts of myself that I don’t like I look at them and tell myself I’m great. It’s the best!'

No comments: