Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Favorite Face of the Day: Andrea Occhipinti


'The bed is a selfish place. In it, we seem to give only so that we may receive.'
Angel, Bolero


I love the retro movie channel.  It doesn't play the classics like TCM does but in some ways that works to it's advantage.  Recently I saw that 1984's Bolero was airing.  I can't really remember if I'd ever seen the John Derek directed film.  I've seen clips, and the nude scene featuring Italian actor  Andrea Occhipinti, but don't think I ever actually watched the entire film.


I still haven't actually watched the whole thing.  I tried last weekend, but the movie is pretty bad.  Much of the writing and the acting are cringe worthy.  Visually however, it was a beautiful film. What stood out to me as I fast forwarded through the film was just how beautiful Andrea Occhipinti .  Yes, he got a lot of attention of his body, but he has one of the most beautiful faces, and one of the sexiest smiles.


As beautiful as his face is, you can't watch (or partly watch) Bolero without appreciating  Occhipinti's incredible body.  In addition to his role of Angel in Bolero, the actor only had one other nude scene.  Those two were enough however, to make him the perfect choice for Actors & Skin.  Check out the Skin on the NEXT PAGE HERE:

No comments: