Friday, August 27, 2021

Thirst Trap


Here's Johnny!


Anyone who watches daytimes soaps know that there's a patter when new young actors are hired.  Within their first few episodes, they quickly have to take their shirt off.  They do this of course to attract attention and promote the new addition.  I also think they do this early as when an actor is first hired, they're not likely to say no to anything...


I'm not currently watching Days Of Our Lives, but I do keep up with updates on Twitter.  I saw that hottie Carson Boatman was recently hired to play Sami and EJ's son Johnny.  When reading the recaps for last weeks episode I read that Johnny arrived in town.  It didn't take long for the show to get Boatman out of his clothes with a scene of him sending thirst trap shirtless shots to Chanel.  As you can see the actor and singer had plenty of practice taking off his shirt as a model. 





Carson Boatman by AJ Ford for Coitus Magazine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I watch Days and the new Johnny is so fucking hot. Thanks for posting these super sexy photos.