Friday, August 26, 2022

Quenched:

Ansel

We all enjoy a good thirst trap, even if at times... we get a little judgy about them.  They are attention seeking, but hey, there's nothing wrong with that.  Sometimes, especially on-line, you have to shout 'look at me' in order to be seen and heard.  Here are a few my favorite celebrity thirst traps that quenched my thirst over the last few months.

Max

Some, not mentioning any names (Max) seem to overdue it a bit, posting trap after trap.  The key to any good trap is to ensure your prey isn't expecting it.  Most celebrities who post thirst traps know the element of surprise always adds to the enjoyment.


I especially enjoy the 'timid' traps, you know the ones I mean.  The celebrities who post them, but ensure to let their followers know that this isn't something they usually do.  Some slide them into stories, so that they don't stick around long, but usually, someone quickly grabs a screen grab. Then there are the ones that add the phrase 'I may delete this later.' Thankfully, most usually don't. 

Brock

I especially love the thirst traps set by relatively newly out celebrities.  Glee star Kevin McHale has posted several thirst quenching images since coming out with a Tweet back in 2018. 

Kevin

I think my favorite thirst traps are the unexpected ones.  I've never seen the CBS comedy Ghosts, I just wasn't drawn to it.  However...after actor Asher Grodman (below front) posted a shirtless shot of he and a few of his co-stars, I'm thinking of giving it a go.  It helped when I did a quick search to learn that Asher's character is usually without his pants on the show.

Ghosts

No comments: