Friday, January 13, 2023

Below Deck: Ben Willoughby


I just caught up on the current season of Bravo's Below Deck.  Although Chief Stew Fraser remains my favorites, if I had to play Fuck, Marry or Kill with the deck hand male crew, the choices would be easy.  For fuck, it would be easily be  Bosun Ross.  Although he has his  issues, there's also something incredibly hot about Ross.  Given his sexual history, he may not exactly be relationship material, but for a fun one nigher, he'd be the one. 


As for Kill, that would have to be Tony.  Tony is also hot, and he's as annoying as he is fit.  Although I think he maybe the youngest male on the boat, his stubbornness to routine is more like a man in his 60's or 70's than a guy in his 20's.  No 4.am exercising for me!  So, that leaves Aussi boy Ben Willoughby as my spousal selection, and if I had my choice, he'd walk down the isle in his favorite speedo.


As a former swimmer, Ben is very comfortable in his speedo, so comfortable, that he pulls on the spandex whenever he's able.  The producers seem to enjoy getting those crotch close-ups, especially when he's sporting a speedo stiffy after getting a lap dance from Camille.  I have to take off a point or two for his relationship with Camille, but given he's stuck on a boat for a couple of months, I'll cut him a little slack.


I'm usually a little hot and cold on the man bun, some guys can pull it off, but most cannot.  Ben pulls his off well and as much as I like his long hair, he has a great face and smile and is at his hottest when his hair is pulled back or twisted in a man bun. 


Ben and a buddy sporting their budgies. 


As you can see, (above and below) Ben looks good in and out of his speedos. 

No comments: