Saturday, June 10, 2023

Blast from the Past: Nicholas Walker

'You are the bear claw in the garbage bag of my life.'

Many FH readers know I battle my bouts of insomnia with sit-coms.  When I find myself restless, with sleep dodging my attempts to grab hold, I turn on a comedy.  I like a show I don't have to pay much attention to.  Something pleasant, that doesn't require much thought.  Last week, when sleep was again avoiding my grasp, I turned on the television to an episode of Seinfeld.  

The episode was season 9's The Strongbox, and it featured Elaine struggling with her lust for a poor, and ultimately married, man.  The man was played by actor Nicholas Walker.  I'd noticed Nicholas, and his character Glenn, when I previously watched the episode, and understood why Elaine was smitten.  I even included Walker in a series of posts back in 2019 featuring some of the most sponge worthy men from the series. (HERE:)

I knew of Walker's career as a soap actor, he appeared on 5 soaps during the eighties and nineties.  I never saw any of his soap appearances, just some of his guest shots on a few TV shows.  When I featured him the last time, I found out he had done a nude scene in a 1997 film titled Amnesia, but could only find a censored copy with the nudity cut out.

This time, I looked a little harder, skipping movie and download sites and went to somewhere I should have checked out the last time.  I quickly found the film somewhere I should have checked out the last time, with an uncensored version on Youtube.  Check out my caps from Walker's nude scenes on the NEXT PAGE HERE:


Walker and his male co-stars from Capital

No comments: