Sunday, August 6, 2023

JayK: Meat Wave

I'm always excited when I see an e-mail from JayK in my inbox.  I've been following the model, dancer and entertainer for awhile now, and always enjoy his work, especially when he ventures out alone, with a camera, but without a stitch of clothing.

JayK has no inhibitions about stripping down, and heading out.  I've featured his work on the stage, in the studio, hiking the mountains, in the kitchen, in swimming pools, on beaches and long walks, even strolling the streets late at night. All of course, completely naked.  I've even featured JayK naked, covered only in a thick coating of honey. 

JayK and I are working on a fun piece for a future story, but until then, I wanted to share these recent summer shots of JayK walking in the mountains, and on the beach.  You can check out more of JayK in my previous pieces on his work HERE:



No comments: