Saturday, January 13, 2024

Exercise Buffs

James

This piece was inspired by a post on DreamCap.  Some of you may have noticed that DreamCap was down for awhile in December, but thanks to xyzpdq and the DreamCap team, the site returned before the New Year.  One of the new threads in the Spicy Candy forum was from a poster asking for recommendations for good exercise videos.  


Given it was DreamCap, the videos included hot guys working out in the buff of course!   There were several great answers, but the one that intrigued me the most came from poster Michael Andrews73a.  Michael has inspired many stories on FH, including my regular features on nude male calendars. 


Michael shared a link to Exercise Buff, a site I'd not heard of before.  The site includes solo videos of both men in women in short, about 10 minute, work out videos.  The instructors start out full clothed, then remove pieces of clothing until full nude for the last couple of minutes. 


I work out daily, but actually prefer exercising in a t-shirt and shorts.  Because I usually work out at home, I'm often doing exercises on the floor, and using chairs, weights and door frames as part of my work out.  I don't want to have to wipe down everything from sweat after I'm done.  Although I like to be clothed, it's certainly motivating to work out while the hot instructor's in the nude. 


The videos are available to rent or stream on Vimeo's On Demand library HERE:  You can rent individual videos for just next to nothing, just over one dollar for each.  I don't know if the site is updating, and the videos appear to be a few years old, but still worth checking out. Thought I would give you a little teaser, with two my favorite instructors, Charles and Errol.  

Errol


No comments: