Tuesday, August 6, 2024

The Sin of Adam and Eve


God created man. Eve created The Sin of Adam and Eve.

One of my favorite Adam and Eve themed films is 1969's El pecado de Adán y Eva, (The Sin off Adam Eve). The story's focus is on the the time, after Adam and Eve were  expelled from the Garden of Eden.  Adam and Eve look back and remember the days before they listened to Satan instead of God.


One of the reason's it's my favorite is of course due to the casting of Mexican heartthrob Jorge Rivero in the role of Adam.  The two images above are sadly not from the film, but two of my favorite shots of Rivero that I wanted to include.  All of the remaining images however, are from the film.


Although I don't think there is any frontal nudity, (if there is, it's very quick) there are plenty of great shots of Rivero's beautiful behind running and playing in the Garden of Eden.  I found a decent copy of the film to make the caps below, but there's also what appears to be a full copy on Youtube as well.  You can check it out HERE:

No comments: