Saturday, July 25, 2009

Soap Hunk of The Day: Daniel Goddard



I posted a couple of weeks ago about Thom Bierdz return to 'The Young And The Restless' and his storyline. I tuned in for a few episodes to watch Thom and Trisha Cast but what really drew me in was actor Daniel Goddard. Someone really should have alerted me to this amazing guy! Talented and Hot! I love an Aussie!

Doing my research I found out Daniel's first professional role was in 1988 on the Australian show 'Home and Away'. Goddard then departed for Hollywood, modeling for Calvin Klein and Dolce & Gabbana. He landed the lead role of Dar on the series BeastMaster from 1999 to 2002 and returned to his native country, Australia, to film the series. Goodard took on the role of Cane on 'The Young And The Restless' in 2007. Check out Daniel's official Site HERE:







Next 3 shots from 'Beastmaster' (1999-2002).











2 comments:

Tom said...

I cannot rave enough about Daniel's beauty in Beastmaster. The series was kinda cheesey, but if you think these pics are hot, you should rent some DVD's of Beastmaster.

There were three seasons of the show and in seasons one and three his hair was the length in the pics; in season two it was a little shorter.

In the DVD's you get to see all those fabulous muscles in motion and hear Daniel speak. Most of all you get to see him often break out in one of the handsomest grins you will ever see.

I loved watching him in this show.

Tye said...

Thanks Tom!
I will have to get those DVD's now!!
Tye