Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Favorite Pic of the Day for March 3rd


Great image by
Luis Rafael Photography.

Note about Comments:
With all the hits the blog gets there are very few comments. I do not want to in anyway stop or prevent comments but I have put the blog on comment moderation today. Over the past week or so I have had a persistent spammer posting advertisements. Please continue to comment, good, bad or critical, they really do make all the posting worthwhile. Hopefully I can take the moderation off soon.

6 comments:

Jill said...

Hehe, I love that shot!

As for moderating comments, I don't have any problem with that - it's just a shame for you to have extra work.

By the way, your blog is one of the first places I visit when I want to unwind, you always pick lovely images for us! Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

I love this blog and this particular shot is a great picture!

bobby said...

Sad to hear you are getting hit by a spammer...but the webhits should be an indication how much we appreciate all you do...though we tend to be a quiet little bunch. :-)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all your work...it along with my morning coffee wakes me up quicker johnny

Anonymous said...

I bet that can give you a good blow job suck it bitch

Anonymous said...

I don't regularly comment on blogs, I don't read the comments. From I readers perspective, they aren't very helpful to me. Frankly, by the end of the day, I don't care what other people think. But I did want to let you know that this is one of the best blogs I read daily. I am always disappointed when you take a well deserved day off. Thanks and keep up the good work.