Friday, February 8, 2013

Intergluteal Cleft


If your a regular reader of FH, you most likely know I love images of butt cleavage. I have written about it a few times on the blog. While some seem to need the full alert Monty to be satisfied, a little cleavage is often more than enough for me.

Designing Women, Anthony and Vanessa (1990)

I am not sure anyone has ever researched a male history television butt crack, but I would love the job! I think the first time I remember seeing a little crack was on a 1990 episode of Designing Women. In the episode, there is a storyline exploring why it is that many handymen end up flashing a bit of crack. The episode ends with Mary Jo's electrician Rusty briefly flashing his cleavage as he exits.


12 years later Dan Aykroyd showed his ample gluteal cleft in a SNL sketch. Although I am sure it was not the first time male cleavage graced the boob tube, it it one of the earliest that I could find online.


Dan Aykroyd, Saturday Night Live, Nerds & The Norge (1978)


Chris Pratt, Parks & Recreation (2012)

This season there have been more than a few prime time cracks on display. this past Autumn I featured the Pratt Crack, Chris Pratt that is from an episode of Parks & Recreation. This past week, New Girl's Max Greenfield also gave us a little peak of what is below the belt in back. There is not quite enough evidence to suggest it is a trend, it can't be a coincidence that all of the examples I have been able to find were done for laughs. Given the strict rules sent out for this weeks Grammy's, I don't think One Direction are going to be wearing their really low cut pants, but I am hoping the media is starting to relax with showing a bit of male skin on TV.


Max Greenfield, The New Girl (2013)

1 comment:

Bobby F said...

Definitely one of the perks of always freeballing is a little show-off is always a possibility. And my friends will confirm, I am not a shy one.
:-)