Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Unconventional Hunk of the Day: Chris D'Elia


My dislike of Whitney Cummings had me skipping her sit-com last year which sadly meant I missed out on being introduced to comedian and actor Chris D'Elia. Fortunate for me we were introduced recently with his comedy special White Man / Black Comic.


D'Elia isn't the type of guy I usually go for, but a man who can make me laugh, and laugh a lot is always attractive. White Man /Black Comic, includes not only D'Elia's well known drunk girl impression, it also includes a great piece on Homophobia and even more hilarious bit on Black Dudes laughing. D'Elia returns to network television this week with a new sitcom I will not pass up (Cummings does not appear in the credits). Although it appears NBC is burning off Undateable with the ratings season over, but if D'Elia's charm on stage translates to the sitcom, it will be worth a look.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Black dudes laughing was so funny and so true.

-Chris