Friday, April 24, 2015

Eight Days Of The Week: Thursday


With actor Steven R. McQueen (below) recently departing The Vampire Diaries, Thursday ended up being a piece of cake. One new face and four faces, and bodies who I have been featuring over the years on FH. My only toss up was whether to head Under The Dome with actor Mike Vogel or his co-star Alexander Koch, both worthy candidates for Thursday night!


Justin Chambers in Grey's Anatomy

One of the first hunks of Prime-Time I featured when I first began FH back in 2007 was Grey's Anatomy's Justin Chambers. Even with my infrequent viewing of late, and the ups and downs in the shows writing quality, Justin's portrayal of Alex is always one of my favorite parts of the show. I am not thrilled with his currently lady love, I wish they would have put him with one of the show's main characters instead of continuing to bring him in a parade of forgettable guest stars. Alex remains complex and damaged, yet always lovable and someone you root for.


Chambers on the Grey's set with Michael Phelps

Brett Tucker in Mistresses 

I have not watched one minute of Mistresses, but I have been following the career of actor Brett Tucker since his days on Australian television. I first featured Brett on FH as one of my Imports Of Day back in 2009.


Jack Falahee in How To Get Away With Murder

Jack Falahee came out of the gate running in this season's biggest new hit, How To Get Away With Murder. Falahee's sex scenes are some of the hottest on prime time, especially when he is mixing it up with the equally hot, and incredibly intriguing Conrad Ricamora. (first image below) If my list was 6 and not 5, I think Conrad would certainly have been the 6th!



Mike Vogel in Under The Dome

Mike Vogel is another actor I have been following on FH since it's inception. I have followed Vogel though his movies and television roles, including his recent stint on Bates Motel. My interest in Under The Dome did not have me return again for Season 2, but we will see what the show does this summer with it's third season.


Jay Ryan in Beauty And The Beast

Originally from New Zealand, Jay Ryan is another actor I first came to know from his work on Australian television. Beauty & The Beast is most likely his best known American project, but he has been appearing in movies and on TV for close to 17 years.

No comments: