Monday, July 18, 2016

Blame Billy!


Blame Billy Magnussen!


Yes, it was actor Billy Magnussen who inspired this post.  Back in March, I did a piece on Billy after watching his memorable first scenes in The People Vs O.J Simpson.  After watching the first couple of episodes of the mini-series, I sort of gave up, but kept the remaining 6 episodes on my DVR.


Recently, mostly due to Billy, and wanting to see more of Sarah Paulson as Marcia Clark, I finally finished watching the remaining episodes.  During the shows broadcast, there were previews for the upcoming CBS version of Rush Hour, a show as of this writing, already cancelled by the network.


The previews had me wondering about one of the incredibly hot actors playing one of the leads on the series.  A little googling had me oogling over actor Jon Foo.  I had not seen Jon on screen before, but certainly plan to keep an eye on him, and find a copy of Tekken to check out.


The English actor, stuntman and martial artist has a unique and beautiful look.  Great body, handsome face and an incredible head of hair.  Jon's look comes from his Chinese and Irish decent, and although I am not sure how rare the culture combination is, it certainly produced one stunning human in Jon Foo.




Foo in Tekken (2010)

No comments: