Friday, February 9, 2018

G-string Fillers

Shawn Prochazka

The Stud: Shawn Prochazka


There were three other notable Chippendales I wanted to give attention to, including 'the stud' Shawn Prochazka.  Every Chippendale spent a fair amount of time posing with fans for photos, but I think Shawn may appear on the social media pages of more female fans than any other.  He was very... 'popular'.



Doug Donatelli

Mr. Hollywood: Doug Donatelli


If Doug Donatelli's big hair wasn't enough to grab your attention, just watch him slowly bend over... Doug seemed like might take Hollywood by storm but after a couple of roles, playing a model on film, and a male stripper on Married With Children his career came to an abrupt halt.   Don is one the few dancers who seemed to vanish and I wasn't able to find much about his life since his days on stage.




Michael Rapp

Mr. Personality: Michael Rapp


Michael Rapp had an almost 20 year connection with Chippendales and is not only one of the most recognizable dancers, but one of the most popular.  Rapp still brings happiness to his fans with his regular Facebook video updates (HERE:


Given his longevity with the show, he also seems to be the one who brings and connects many of the dancers together and joined many other dancers at the shows 35th reunion event which brought together four generations of Chippendale performers.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU for doing the Chippendales post. I have always loved male strippers. I remember as a kid my mom got a Chippendales calendar for her birthday and I would "borrow" it when ever she wasn't at the house. They came to my town and the local paper had advertisements for the show and then articles afterwards with pictures. I watched every TV show with a male stripper. Doug Donatelli from Chippendales was on Married With Children. I loved watching Adrian Zmed going undercover as a stripper on TJ Hooker. I stayed home sick a few times to watch male strippers on Donahue, Sally Jessy Raphael. Thank God for the internet now and you can watch videos of the old Chippendales strip shows. AWESOME POST.