Friday, February 9, 2018

Pinned to the Wall

Rick Deitz

I was surprised how hard it was to find images from the 1980's and 1990's calendars. Some of the more popular models and dancers were easily found on-line, but many were difficult to find. I have compiled some of my favorites here. Given most posed 20-30 years ago, most of the calendar boys are now in their 40's and 50's. Some look very different today, have careers in other fields, some are married and have children and sadly, some have passed away.

Creagan Richardson

I was told that some of the men who appeared in calendars and other promotional merchandise weren't actually dancers/strippers with the show, but models hired by the company who they thought represented the image they wanted to project. I added some additional shots on The OVER-FLOW HERE:

Parrish Brothers

Robert Parrish

Phillip Parrish

Dave Early

Chris Bonvino

Bernie Travis

Brad Holiday

Rob Ashton

Wes Strausbaugh

No comments: