Saturday, March 10, 2018

Michael Yerger: Boxed and Briefed


As is clear in these shots, Survivor contestant Michael Yerger looks incredibly hot modeling in his skivvies. For my money however, I prefer the 18 year old model in his tight boxer briefs that he wears during the show's challenges.


Pet Peeves: Incompetent drivers, negativity, and rain/cold.

3 Words to Describe You: Energetic, slick, and resilient.

If You Could Have 3 Things on the Island What Would They Be and Why? Hot sauce, boomerang, Skittles.

Michael by Jerrad Matthew



Michael (in striped boxer briefs) far right

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME POST. I have been enjoying this season of Survivor. There are some sexy guys, but Michael is my favorite. I love how the last few seasons the underwear is tight and shows the gorgeous asses. I record it on DVR so that I can watch the sexy scenes over again. Chris Noble also has some sexy modeling shots. Great season this year. I hope they keep the sexy guys around for a long time.